Tourism Industry Factsheets
Building on from the live modules of the 'Tourism Reboot' program, VisitCanberra approached us to develop a suit of evergreen industry resources.
The aim of the resources were to provide Canberra region tourism business with practical information for developing, marketing, and selling their tourism experiences.
Resources Planning and Development
Working in partnership with VisitCanberra, we developed a list of practical, evergreen resources covering the following topic such as:
- Understanding your customers
- Developing exceptional experiences
- Marketing your experience
- Building and Managing a best practice tourism website
- ATDW getting started and optimising your listing
- Social media - get set for success and Facebook and Instagram tips
- Online listings and customer reviews
- Creating bookable experiences
- Pricing your experience
- Selling your experience online
- Working with distribution partners
Once the topics were confirmed, drawing on our many years of industry capability building and industry experience, we developed 14 industry factsheets.
VisitCanberra were looking for support to graphic design the resources externally, so we project managed a competitive tender process, and engaged local design Tim of Scribbling Design.
Over a number of months we then worked with Tim to refine the design for each Resource, before working with VisitCanberra on final approval of each resource.
To support VisitCanberra keep the Resources relevant and up to date, we obtained the working files, so they were able to make updates to the resources if and when they needed updated.
^ Social Media, Experiences and Websites Industry Resources>
VisitCanberra have a range of 14 short, sharp and very practical resources they are regularly referring their local businesses to, which is supporting their capability building and helping delivery quality experiences for the Canberra Region.