You’ve got a fantastic tourism experience. But you need to get the
word out about it to build a thriving & sustainable business for the future.
Tourism Marketing can be daunting at the best of times…
Deciding where to invest your precious marketing dollars can cause unnecessary confusion & overwhelm,
which often leads to reactive marketing, which we all know from experience, yields poor results.
What you need is a DIT (do-it-together) solution where you can work with two tourism marketing specialists,
who have spent the last 5 years working 1:1 with tourism operators, who can show you exactly how to develop & implement a tourism marketing strategy that WILL drive growth & sustainability for your business.
So, if you are serious about growing your tourism business, then why not consider
participating in our Tourism Marketing Academy & Mastermind Program
You understand the power of marketing as a driver of business growth, and have
dedicated resources to invest, but you want qualified advice & guidance to ensure every minute & dollar is accounted for
You don’t have time to muck around, you’ve tried doing it yourself with a bit of success,
but you want a solid structure and plan of attack to get improved results
You’re not ready to outsource your marketing just yet, so you need to know all of the ‘how to’ tools and tactics on top of understanding the ‘why’ behind the strategy
You don’t have the funds to pay thousands of dollars to engage a consultant or agency every time you want to update your marketing strategy
If you can relate to any of the above, then you’ve found yourself in
the right place!
We’re Rebecca + Paige, Your Mentors
For those who don’t know us, we are two passionate tourism marketers, who have worked in the industry for 24+ years combined, in international & destination marketing, and as tourism marketing trainers and facilitators.
Since 2011, we’ve worked as tourism marketing strategists in our own consultancies, and came together in 2012 to establish Tourism eSchool.
We’ve worked with hundreds of tourism businesses during this time, training them on marketing strategy development, product development, trade marketing and online marketing and implementation.
Why we created this Program…
After working closely with many tourism operators over the years, we’ve developed an intimate understanding of the key challenges of marketing a tourism business, including:
Understanding who their most profitable customers are, and how to get more of them buying their tourism product
Choosing relevant and appropriate marketing activities that are guaranteed to grow their business, and not waste their hard earned money
Finding the time to implement marketing activities, especially for owner-operators who have limited resources
Understanding the true value of marketing as a result of limited knowledge of how to measure return on marketing investment
More than just ‘How To’ Tourism Marketing Training
The last thing we wanted to do was create another ‘how to’ marketing training product for the industry. Instead we aim to address the massive knowledge gap in tourism marketing, which is the link between strategy, implementation & measuring return on investment.
Our Tourism Marketing Academy not only covers all of the ‘How To’ basics, but shows you how all of the components of marketing a tourism business come together to achieve business objectives, and can drive real growth & sustainability.
More than just a ‘how to’ training workshop, this Program is designed to educate, inspire and set a clear path for you to push forward confidently with your marketing to grow your business.
For 6 solid months, we teach & guide you through the tourism marketing maze to ensure you can:
Confidently develop, implement and deliver a superior, results-focused marketing
strategy which will be geared to increase bookings and sales of your tourism product
Increase your knowledge and confidence in choosing and implementing marketing
tactics that are aligned with your customers and markets
Grow into an influencer and leader in marketing for your product and destination
Have the opportunity to network and collaborate with other like-minded, enthusiastic
tourism business owners, where you can establish and build lifelong relationships
Starts again March 2018!
The Academy is facilitated (totally) online over the period of 6 months,
starting 20th March 2018!
1:1 access to 2 Tourism Marketing Professionals
Participants will have access to Paige & Rebecca via the Live
Training Webinars and in the Mastermind Group for 6 months.
(Total Value = $3,000)
Live Training Webinars
12 x 1 hour live training webinar will be facilitated each alternative fortnight on a Tuesday
at 10.30am (ACST), which will cover each of the Program Modules outlined below.
Every webinar will be recorded and made available via a secure membership
area on the Tourism eSchool website.
(Total Value = $4,500)
Module Workbooks, Toolkits + Templates
We’ve spent 100+ hours perfecting our bespoke training materials, which have
been designed specifically to help our tourism operators work
toward developing a comprehensive marketing planning document.
For each Module, we have crafted a Workbook, which identifies actionable tasks, that together with the webinar,
helps participants to build their Marketing Strategy. Each Workbook also features live website links through
to resources shared in the Module, and additional online resources for participants own further professional development.
(Total Value = $2,400)
Marketing Strategy Toolkit
Our Marketing Strategy Toolkit is 20+ worksheet Microsoft Excel document, which features
easy to use formula based input fields, in conjunction with planning tables which are fully customisable.
This Toolkit is used to record results and information on the nuts and bolts of planning of a tourism
marketing strategy, and can be used as a informal tourism marketing strategy document itself,
or to inform the development of a formal marketing strategy document.
(Total Value = $10,000+)
Marketing Review Template
Our Marketing Review Template assists participants to undertake a 360 degree audit of their
marketing activities, to ensure they have a ‘start line’ before developing their new Strategy.
(Total Value = $2,500)
Marketing Strategy Template
On completion of the Program, participants will be encouraged to customise
their very own Marketing Strategy based on our Marketing Strategy Template
– a flexible, yet formal report style document to assist with stakeholder
buy-in and investment of the proposed strategy.
(Total Value = $850)
Task Orientated Templates
To delve deeper in the planning of specific marketing tactics, we’ve developed a series of
Task Orientated Templates to assist Participants to complete tasks to maximum potential,
which leads to more strategic outcomes for their business.
(Total Value = $1,500)
Access to an Exclusive Mastermind Network
To facilitate a life-long learning and opportunity, we’ve set up a private
Facebook group for participants to join upon enrolment in the Academy.
This space is where participants can ask questions of Paige & Rebecca,
receive help with working through the program tasks and build relationships
with and learn from other participants in the program.
(Total Value = What you make of it!)
Marketing Modules covered in the Academy
Module 1 | Tourism Marketing Trends, Current Marketing Investment + Customer Review, Initial Strategy Planning
- Briefing on the current and most influential tourism marketing trends, including the importance of delivering an outstanding tourism experience to your customers
- Demonstration of what a ‘Tourism Marketing Strategy’ looks like and the key elements
- Review your current marketing investments, budgets and customers
- Identify, profile and complete a customer journey map of your most profitable customers for your business.
Module 2 | Situation Analysis + Setting the Scene for Growth
- Understand your current situation analysis (marketplace, SWOT + Competitor Analysis)
- Review and enhance your existing products to create greater profit
- Review your pricing strategy, and learn about the alternatives to discounting to stimulate sales demand
- Understand how to increase your distribution and reach through packaging, and refine and review your distribution strategy
- Understand the role of your brand, and learn how to create a brand for your business that aligns with your business objectives
- Learn how to develop key marketing messages and position your business to attract more of your Ideal Customers
Module 3 | Content Marketing
- Understand how people consume information online and how to write for the web
- Learn proven content marketing strategies to grow your sales and profits
- Understand the content ‘themes’ and content ‘types’ your customers will love to engage with and share
- Understand how to map your content for each stage of your Ideal Customer’s purchase journey
- Tips on how to take and record better photos and videos on your smartphones and DSLR Cameras
- How to leverage video and live video broadcasts to spread your marketing messages further and connect with potential customer
- Learn how to measure content marketing specific objectives using Google Analytics
Module 4 | Website Marketing: Strategy, Management, Development + Design
- Understand how a tourism business’ website caters for your most profitable customers throughout each stage of their travel cycle
- Gain knowledge and tools to confidently work with your marketing agency to produce a high yielding website, that not only services your customers, but achieves your overall marketing goals
- How to build a Customer-Centric Website – key functional, usability and website design elements to a successful tourism website
- Learn how to write compelling copy for your website
- Understand the resourcing requirements to develop & manage an engaging, high converting website
- BONUS CONTENT: Learn how to successfully write a brief for a website agency, and get access to a pre-formatted template to get you started!
Module 5 | Website Marketing: Online Booking Systems, Content Planning + Measurement
- Learn how to successful plan the content for your site, for users and search engines
- Learn how to convert more Ideal Customers on your website, and how to improve conversion rates
- Online Booking Systems – Overview, benefits, how they work, and choosing one for your business
- Undertake a review of your current website, and set website marketing objectives
- Learn how to decipher Google Analytics like a pro, mastering all of the relevant KPIs as it relates to monitoring and measuring the success of your website as your brand’s online marketing hub
Module 6 | Blogging
- Learn how blogging influences your customers throughout each stage of their purchase journey
- Referencing successful tourism marketing blogs across the world, learn about the functional, usability & design features required to set up a blog on your website
- Understand what it takes to create engaging blog content, and how to optimise it for conversions
- Rules and hacks for stress free blog content creation
- How to get maximum exposure for your blog posts online
- How to manage your blog efficiently and effectively, without sapping your precious time!
- Learn how to measure blogging specific objectives using Google Analytics
Module 7 | Search Engine Optimisation
- Familiarise yourself with the complexities of Search Engine Optimisation in layman’s terms
- Understand how search engines work, and the major ranking factors
- Discover how people use search engines, and understand user intent
- Discover the importance of a 1st page ranking, and the impact it has on your website
- Learn about Mobile, Local and International SEO considerations
- Understand the difference between SEO and Search Engine Marketing (Pay per Click)
- Learn how to undertake search query research and optimise your content for search engines
& where to place your keywords in your webpages, images and video content
- Learn how to write copy to engage both search engines & website users
- Understand link building strategy, and how to build relevant links to improve search rankings
- Discover the relationship between Social Media and SEO & learn tactical ways to encourage social advocacy of your content to improve search engine rankings
- Learn how to measure SEO specific objectives using Google Analytics
Module 8 | Social Media: Strategy
- Learn a variety of strategies on how to use established social media channels to attract and convert more fans into customers for your business, including how to evolve your Facebook marketing strategy to meet the major newsfeed update (announced Jan 18).
- Learn about the opportunities and challenges of Snapchat and any other newer social channels around in mid 2018, so you can make an informed decision if they are relevant for your marketing
- Understand how to best collect and also leverage user generated content in your social media marketing
- Practical tips to increase the engagement and reach of your social media posts
Module 9 | Social Media Optimisation + Advertising
- How to optimise your business’s social media channels of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+, Pinterest and Youtube to drive customer conversions.
- Be inspired and learn practical tips from case studies of tourism businesses rocking their social media marketing
- Understand how to use Facebook & Instagram Advertising strategically to attract new customers and drive more customer conversions
- Learn which social media analytics you REALLY need to focus on to measure your social media success
Module 10 | Customer Advocacy + Online Reputation Management
- Understand the critical importance of managing your business’s reputation and how it can make or break your tourism business
- Learn a framework of how to respond to negative customer feedback on social media, TripAdvisor and other review websites that will help turn an unhappy customer into an advocate
- Learn how to deliver social customer service via apps such as Facebook Messenger
- Discover practical tips on how to amplify your happy customers love for your business on social media, TripAdvisor and other review websites
- Discover tools that can help save time in monitoring and managing your reputation online
Module 11 | Email Marketing
- Understand how investing in email marketing supports your overall marketing strategy, to attract and convert more prospects into customers
- How to get set up for success with an email service provider or how to optimise your existing email service provider
- Understand the importance of segmenting your customer database and how to send the right email at the right time.
- Discover how to design an email update that people actually want to open, read and engage with it
- Learn how to use email automation to save you time and systemise some of your regular customer communications
- Learn how to monitor and measure your email marketing success
Module 12 | Finalising your Tourism Marketing Strategy
- Overview of relevant offline marketing tactics to support online marketing initiatives
- Learn how to measure return on investment for offline marketing tactics
- Set your Mission Statement, Vision Statement + Marketing Goals
- Resources and tools to help manage workload and create efficiencies
- Demonstration of how to customise the Marketing Strategy template for your business
12 Month Marketing Review
12 months after implementing your new Marketing Strategy, Paige & Rebecca can undertake
a 360 degree review of your marketing activities, and provide a detailed report outlining key findings,
priority areas and recommendations for improvement.
Exclusive Rate for Program Participants = AUD$1,750+GST
(RRP = AUD$2,750+GST)
We place a huge emphasis on ensuring our participants get the most value and best outcomes from the program.
Therefore, to ensure maximum engagement and outcomes, each participant in this program will:
Complete a pre-program survey so we can learn a little more about the you,
identify key knowledge gaps, and to discuss your goals for the Program
Be offered the opportunity to receive feedback from Paige and Rebecca
on your tasks on an ongoing basis throughout the Program
Undertake a post-program review of the your final Marketing Strategy
with Rebecca or Paige
6 Months after the end of the Program, we will follow you up to hear about your
achievements and successes, as it relates to the strategy you created in the Program
We love supporting people who are committed to the tourism industry and their own
professional development. So we’ve teamed up with the below State Industry Councils and
Regional Tourism Organisations offering their members 20% saving on the cost of the Academy.
To access the 20% saving, simply quote your Member number when you enrol!
We want you to feel completely confident that the time and money you have invested in this Program is well spent.
So, if you feel as though you haven’t received fantastic value for money, then we are more than happy to offer you a 100% refund within 30 days of the start of the Academy.
On top of our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, we offer Lifetime Access to the Academy content.
So, if you don’t complete the Academy during the 6 months, you don’t need to worry,
as you will be able to access the content for the lifetime of the Academy.
So, every time we update the content (when we run the Academy over again), you will have the option to
receive the updates, and you will also be able to stay a member of our private Facebook group!
It’s like a gift that keeps on giving!
I just wanted to share with you and any future industry people thinking about doing this course my experience with completing Tourism eSchool’s Tourism Marketing Academy + Mastermind in 2017.
My main aim for doing this course was to refresh and revitalise my marketing knowledge and know how, to apply these in new and interesting ways for my business. I have been operating a successful business in tourism for 15 years, and frankly, things have changed a lot since an ad in the RACT guide was the key driver of business!
From the outset the professionalism of the course was evident with a plethora of informative tools and resources methodically released in concurrence with online webinars. These were well paced for the work load from each session.
Paige and Rebecca’s online webinars were easy to navigate and experience, and gave a great sense of collective endeavor as you could ask real time questions and share ideas with other group members also completing the course. This was further enhanced through the membership of the Facebook group, whereby we could share ideas further or ask questions.
I found the content flow methodical, and relevant and most of all, well researched. The materials presented aren’t just random thought bubbles, they are well researched pearls of tourism wisdom that have inspired and motivated me to do a really thorough appraisal of how my marketing should move with the current marketing and tourism intel landscape.
I found the work load manageable, and of course, nothing was deadline imperative. Paige and Rebecca have a very realistic understanding that we all have businesses to run as well. Thus, even though I was not able to attend all the live webinars in real time, I was able to easily download materials, at a time that was convenient for me.
On a personal level, Paige and Rebecca are highly polished duo in their presentation and knowledge. They are approachable, friendly, and both clearly passionate for tourism marketing. They make themselves available constantly throughout the course to be on hand to check anything that you would like feedback on, or answer questions.
I have walked away with a grab bag of useful tools, templates, and information sources that I can draw on to help review and revitalise my marketing activities both now and in the future. And I can access their materials online for as long as I want to. Awesome - it’s the gift that keeps on giving!
Paige and Rebecca, thanks again for the inspiration and insight. I have a lot of work to do, but I am definitely inspired to go forth and conquer my marketing mountains!
Thank you, you guys rock!
I’ve just completed the 2017 Tourism Marketing Academy and it's just been brilliant. It's been absolutely fantastic for me and my work and my career. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, I’ve loved the webinars, I've loved the approach of Paige and Rebecca. They are just so personable, so open and friendly. There's no silly questions, every question was welcomed! The program has an incredible breadth of material, it will keep me going through many years to come and I'll keep referring back to it. It is just the most valuable resource of qualified tourism marketing content that has been put together, I would highly recommend to anybody who is in a tourism marketing role!
I participated in the 2017 Tourism Marketing Academy + Mastermind, and as a complete beginner in the Industry, I found this course to be a great insight into the world of marketing and how the strategies throughout the course could be implemented in our Marketing Plan. I loved how approachable Paige & Rebecca were throughout the year & the amount of information they would give me after I asked a question was so helpful! Completing the modules on time was manageable with my work schedule as we had a fortnight in between modules. It was a very relaxed learning experience and it was great for me who works for a company who already has a strong marketing plan & presence to better understand my role and even come up with ideas to implement into our plan! 100% recommend this course for people from any background and any business – big or small!
Our business Moores Hill Estate received a 'Silver' award at the recent 2017 Tasmanian Tourism Awards. We were really pleased with the result as it was our first time entering and we are a very small business in the winery category. The Tourism Marketing Academy + Mastermind content and the marketing plan we developed after completed the program in 2016 was extremely valuable in preparing our submission for the awards, so I'm very glad we made the investment in the course!
- I participated in 2016. I was impressed with the quality of the information provided resulting in me learning more than I could have anticipated. As we know the online marketing world is forever changing and I found that by participating in Tourism Marketing Academy I was able to get up to speed across a broad range of online marketing must do's.The program provided me with the skills and importantly the confidence and knowledge to speak the language with providers and consultants, although I haven't needed to use these resources since participating in the program!Rebecca & Paige constructed the program to be well paced, easy to follow and understand and provide outstanding resources and templates for ongoing use in your business. The entire program, resources and templates provided are designed specifically for Tourism Operators.The provision of these templates have provided me with many insights that I now use in my marketing and budgeting planning. This information and data have provided insights that know form an important asset for my business.The knowledge and support provided throughout the program is above and beyond.Highly recommended.
- The digital space is growing so fast within the tourism space that for many businesses it’s sometime hard to keep up with the changing technology and trends.Although the importance of understanding this space is crucial for all business owners, and I found by undertaking the Tourism Marketing + Mastermind course I can keep ahead of the changing digital trends and be confident in ensuring that the advice we are presenting as a region to operators is relevant and valuable.The toolkits and support that Paige and Rebecca provide are helpful, easy to read and understand, and will ensure that once completed, you will be set up and confident in building and executing your strategy through digital platforms.
The program was really comprehensive and it was very clear Paige and Rebecca were experts in their respective fields. I felt very confident that I was getting the best and most current advice in industry best practise when it comes to web and digital marketing.
I really enjoyed the depth and breadth of material, and the workbooks were very practical and comprehensive. Being able to go back and rewatch sessions to reinforce/restudy the learnings was also beneficial. Real life examples used throughout to help the material 'stick' and provide a compelling case study to illustrate a point.
Every session was jam packed with gold that you could take away and implement if not immediately, then very soon after.
As a graphic designer, website developer and marketing consultant specialising in the tourism industry, I joined the Tourism Marketing Academy + Mastermind to further develop my skills and be able to offer a more comprehensive service to my clients. The program is well thought out and structured, and takes you through the steps to get your tourism businesses online presence up to scratch quickly and effectively. Already being very involved in online marketing and social media, I was surprised at how much more I learnt and am planning on doing the Destination Marketing Mentoring Program when it starts again. Rebecca and Paige are not only enthusiastic but available to answer queries at almost any time! Thank you both for the extra effort you put in with dealing with the different time zones!
Completing the Tourism Marketing Academy + Mastermind has assisted me in creating a successful marketing plan. The templates and tools provided were very valuable resources. Rebecca and Paige presented a very engaging and professional program and were always on hand to answer any questions and provide assistance. I would highly recommend Tourism eSchool.
Each seminar was jam packed with solid, up-to-date information. The workbooks pushed me to pull out the elements of the seminars and examine how they related to our business. Consequently our business has a comprehensive digital marketing plan. I know more about all elements of digital marketing. An unexpected bonus of the program was the sharing of knowledge, experiences and recommendation for consultants from the Academy and other tourism operators.
The Tourism Marketing Academy + Mastermind was a great course, which gave me (a small business owner/operator) information and tips to make reasonable and simple changes that can have large results/benefits. I would recommend this course to any small tourism operator who is looking to expand there knowledge and skills in tourism marketing, as Rebecca and Paige are not only dedicated to giving the learnings from the course but will definitely give you the help and motivation you may need to stay on track.
12 Marketing Modules delivered over 6 months
Access to 2 Tourism Marketing Consultants for 6 months
Live & Recorded Webinars, Custom Toolkits, Workbooks, Templates + Worksheets
Exclusive Mastermind Network
Exclusive Offers for Participants
30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee
Lifetime Access to Academy Content
Accountability + Support Measures
TOTAL VALUE: $25,000+
If so, we’d absolutely love to have you on board!
The cost to participate is AUD$1,500+GST per person*.
If you are a member of any of the tourism organisations above, then you are eligible to receive a 20% discount (that’s a saving of $300+GST!)
*We offer a 50% discount (or more!) off the full price for 2 or more staff from the same organisation to join the program, so contact us for a quote if this is relevant for you.
Enrolments for the 2018 are closed. However we will be running the program again in 2019. So do contact us above if you would like to be kept up to date when the next round runs.
Your questions answered!
We’ve put together a list of Frequently Asked Questions about the Program, but if none of these help you then please don’t hesitate to contact us via email, and we will be sure to respond to you as soon as possible!
How is the Academy run?
Prior to the program starting you will be sent a Pre-Program Questionnaire, which will assist Paige and Rebecca to get to know your business, your personal and professional goals and marketing activities. This information will help them to tailor the information in the Program so that it is more relevant for you and your business.
From there, the Program will start on the 20th March 2018 delivered via 12 marketing modules, which each including a 1 hour live webinar, workbook and actionable tasks. These will be released each fortnight until the final webinar in September 2018.
At the completion of the Program, you will also receive a review of your newly developed Marketing Strategy with either Rebecca or Paige, so we can provide you with advice and direction with moving forward with the delivery of your strategy.
We also have a private online forum in Facebook which we encourage you to join where you can ask any questions you have at any time of your Paige & Rebecca and to share your learnings with others in the Program.
I'm yet to launch my tourism business, is the Tourism Marketing Academy + Mastermind the right training for me?
The Tourism Marketing Academy + Mastermind is aimed at tourism businesses who are already established. However, if you are yet to launch your tourism business, then it is definitely a program that you will get a lot out of.
It will help you with your business plan – financial and product planning, and will help ensure you hit the ground running with your Marketing Plan, meaning you wont waste time or money on marketing tactics that don’t align to your ideal customer.
Some of the tasks may not be relevant for you right away, such as we get you to optimise your websites, social media and eNews channels, but in great news you will have the information on how to set them up right and ready to attract and convert customers from day 1!
If you are still not sure if the program is right for you, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Who facilitates the Program?
Rebecca White and Paige Rowett co-faciliate the Mentoring Program, and they will both be on hand via email, phone and the private forum to help support you with all the help you need throughout the lifetime of the Mentoring Program.
Together they have 24 + years of marketing experience and 15+ years specifically in tourism marketing. Learn more about Rebecca & Paige >
Do I need any prior knowledge before starting the Academy?
No, you don’t need any special knowledge to join the Academy. You just need to be working in a role (Owner/Operator, Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator) that has the responsibility of marketing a tourism business.
Before starting the Academy, it would be very helpful for you to also have access to all of your social networking profiles, and your Google (website analytics, search console) as we will be asking you to reference and make adjustments to these online accounts throughout the Academy.
What technical requirements do I need to participate in the Program?
We facilitate our live webinars (approximately 1-1.5 hours in length) using GoToWebinar, a popular web conferencing service. In addition to the live webinars, participants will also be required to watch recorded webinars (up to an hour in length) in our website’s member portal, and download PDF, Excel and Word Documents for each module.
So, in order to participate effectively in this program, participants will need:
- Access to a laptop or desktop computer with reasonable fast internet speed
- Relatively high data limit (If you are unsure about whether or not your data plan is suitable, feel free to contact us and we will work through it with you)
- The device will need to have a microphone so you are able to interact during the live webinars.
When are the live webinars & what if I can't attend a certain day?
All the live webinar dates are scheduled in advance so you can hopefully free up your schedule to attend. Ideally you are able to attend at least 9 of the 12 webinars live.
Each of the 12 webinars runs for 1 hour and will be run fortnightly from 20th March 2018 through to 11th September 2018 with breaks during the July and October for catch up.
May 15th & 29th
June 12th & 26th
July 6th & 31st
August 14th & 28th
Webinars will be run at 8.30am (Perth)/10am (Adelaide)/10.30am (East Coast Australia)/ 12.30pm (New Zealand)/5.30pm** (PDT – West USA/Canada) and 8.30pm** (EDT – East USA/Canada):
** Please note for our North American participants the date will be the day prior.
We will record all the live webinars and save them in the Member Portal on our website so you can watch them at a time that suits you if you are unable to make one of them live.
How many hours per week should I set aside to do the Program?
We recommend you put aside 2 – 3 hours a week to ensure you don’t lose momentum with the Program. This time includes attending the live webinars (or watching the replays), reading the workbooks, carry out the module’s tasks and interacting on the private forum. We also schedule breaks during the webinar series to allow you to catch up on tasks.
I'm away travelling or at an industry/trade event/ATE when your Program is on, will I still be able to do it?
Absolutely. If you miss a live training webinar, then not to worry, as we will record the webinar for you and pop it up in the member area of the website. From there you can access the recording, and you can jump into our private Facebook group if you have any questions or comments that you’d like to share with the group.
Do I have to do any homework?
Yes – but it all goes towards developing a marketing strategy for your business! When learning something new, the best way to really take on board a new concept is to take some action with it.
Each fortnight you will be issued with a list of tasks to do, which culminate into developing a marketing strategy for your business. You are more than welcome to get feedback on your tasks throughout the Program via the private Facebook Group.
I'm not sure that I can afford to do this Program...
We know that budgets are tight, which is why we strongly encourage all of our program participants to investigate relevant grant / funding opportunities to help lessen the financial burden of marketing training and implementation.
We’ve created a dedicated page on our website which lists out a number of financial assistance Programs which are applicable for tourism operators, whether you are looking for tuition fee, or marketing implementation support.
We wish you all the best with your application(s), and if you need any help with your grant application, do let us know!
What is your refund policy?
We want you to feel completely confident that your time and money will be well spent. If you feel you haven’t received value for money from our training we offer a 30 day, 100% refund of our Mentoring Program fee.
I don't like the idea of online training. I prefer face-to-face training workshops where I can ask questions.
All participants have access to Paige & Rebecca to ask questions during our live webinars, private online support forum or email.
As you work through the training and apply your learnings, we are there to help you with the answers as you go, in comparison to a 1 day workshop, where you only have access to a facilitator for the duration of the workshop.