Workshop + MASTERCLASS
Tourism eSchool was founded in 2012 on crafting and delivering relevant, insightful and practical workshops for the Australian tourism industry.
Fast forward 10 years, we are still sharing our learnings with industry on how to build resilient businesses that withstand new societal headwinds, and deliver exceptional experiences, to support visitors create lasting memories.
I have engaged both Rebecca and Paige as workshop presenters for the Tourism Fest in the West conferences in both 2015 and 2016. They are a great duo, incredibly professional and really know their stuff. There is so much happening in social media and the online world and they are across it all, and deliver this in a highly practical and user-friendly way. I have received excellent feedback from both their workshop presentations.
In just 30 minutes Paige took an audience who knew very little about SEO, let alone how to approach it, and turned them into a group of motivated marketers who were ready to fire up their SEO strategy. Her honesty and humour made such a lasting impact that her presentation stands out as one of the highlights of the ATE International Media Marketplace New Media Workshop. If a 30 minute presentation can give you the boost you need to get started on your SEO strategy then just think about how valuable more time with Paige could be!
Workshop + Masterclass
We pride ourselves on delivering thought provoking content that is based on evidence and strategic principles of best practice.
As a team of dedicated learners, together we have a breadth of skills, experience and knowledge that we are constantly building on through our own professional development to craft relevant, and thought provoking learnings for the industry.
The intention for our workshops is to inspire new thinking, uncover challenges, and to guide potential outcomes sharing case studies which demonstrate learnings in practice.
It's a little different to the traditional workshop or masterclass, but in our experience, the two-way interaction between participant and facilitator always achieves the best outcomes.
We facilitate bespoke, interactive and engaging workshops on the following topics:
- Sustainability - From creating 'for purpose' businesses, through to Sustainable Experience Design and Storytelling
- Brand Storytelling - Operator or Destination (and activation of the brand through marketing initiatives)
- Experience Development - Design, Packaging, Distribution
- Customer Experience - Optimising each interaction with Guests
- Online Reputation Management and Advocacy
- Evolving Visitor Servicing Models
I attended Rebecca's workshop at the Tasmania Tourism Conference in August 2014 on how to use images in social media to grow bookings and sales and it was fantastic. She shared lots of practical advice I could use straight away in my role. If you get the opportunity to hear Paige or Rebecca speak, I totally recommend it.
We were absolutely delighted to have Paige as our speaker at the 2016 Cradle Coast Regional Tourism Forum. It’s never an easy feat being the last presenter of the day, but Paige was exceptionally fun, engaging, quirky, to the point, and took a room full of delegates (100+) on a journey of how to design tourism experiences that breed raving brand advocates in under 45 minutes. The local contextualisation and her engagement with our delegates was both insightful and appreciated as it gave them an understanding of “less is more” and “simple can be best”. Our delegates have given feedback that her presentation was one of the best in the day!
Rebecca's presentation was interactive and fantastic to listen to a fresh approach with content pitched at a level higher, which is what I needed.
I attended Rebecca's social media workshop at the Tasmanian Tourism Conference. Her presentation was interactive and it was fantastic to listen to a fresh approach with content pitched at a level higher than the basic introduction (or 101's) of social media, which is what I needed. Thank you Rebecca, I have already applied some of the information that you shared to further enhance our approach to marketing and existing social media activities.
I loved the vibrant energy Paige created in her conference session on 'Inspiring and Converting Travellers with Telling Your Story' at the SA Tourism Conference. Everyone was writing and typing like crazy to capture all of the valuable information Paige had to share with South Australia's tourism professionals. I appreciated the actionable content with recommendations for best practice video, websites and blogs to explore, along with many 'How To' tips to follow.
Past Workshops +
We have been fortunate to present at the following conferences, training days and workshops.
- Mornington Peninsula Reboot Program. 5 Module Mentoring Program (Feb - April 22).
- Northern Beaches Council - Tourism Mentoring Program
4 Module Mentoring Program (February - March 2021)
- Tenterfield Shire + New England Shire Mentoring Program, October - December 2020
6 Modules on Marketing Strategy, Product Experience Development, Content Marketing, Website Marketing, Blogging, SEO, Social Media, Online Reputation Management, Customer Advocacy.
- South Australian Tourism Commission
Tourism Marketing Academy – COVID-19 Reboot
7 Modules on Marketing Strategy, Product Experience Development, Content Marketing, Website Marketing, Blogging, SEO, Social Media, Online Reputation Management, Advocacy. Run in April and September.
- Clare Valley Tourism Region, September 2020
Workshop Presentation on educating local Tourism Experiences on Storytelling and Social Media Marketing.
- Australian Regional Tourism - What Tourism Businesses Can Do to Navigate Covid-19.
- Local Government NSW Tourism Conference, March 2020 Masterclasses on Customer Journey Mapping
- Australian Regional Tourism Convention
Workshop Presentation on Educating Regional Stakeholders on the Value of Tourism, October 2019
- Cradle Coast Marketing Mentoring Program, May-August 2019
6 Modules on Marketing Strategy, Product Experience Development, Content Marketing, Website Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Reputation Management, Advocacy
- Hobsons Bay City Council Workshop, Experience Development, Content Marketing, Online Reputation Management, Location + Advocacy Marketing, + Website Optimisation
- Adelaide Hills Tourism Marketing Workshop
Masterclass presentation, Blogging + Search Engine Optimisation, May 2018
- Tourism Tropical North Queensland's Small Business Workshop
Masterclass presentation, Blogging + Email Marketing, March 2018
- Australian Regional Tourism Convention
Masterclass presentations, Visitor Servicing Towards 2030, October 2017
- South Australian Tourism Industry Council Service IQ Workshop + Webinar
Masterclass presentations, Blogging, SEO + Storytelling, July/August 2017
- Western Melbourne Digital Fest in the West Marketing Mentoring Program
4 Modules on Product Experience Development, Content Marketing + Online Reputation Management, May/June 2017
- Mackay Industry Training Workshop
Masterclass presentation, Website Marketing, Social Media + Email Marketing, June 2016
- Tourism Tropical North Queensland Digital Marketing Mentoring Program
4 Modules on Product Experience Development, Website Marketing, Content Marketing + Online Reputation Management, May 2016
- Fleurieu Food
Masterclass Presentation Content Marketing, May 2016
- Limestone Coast Collaborative Workshop
Masterclass presentation, Content Marketing, March 2016
- 2016 Mackay Region Tourism & Events Leadership Forum
Masterclass presentation, Content Marketing + Website Marketing, March 2016
- Melbourne's Tourism Fest in the West
Masterclass presentation, Blogging, February 2016
- Tourism Industry Council Tasmania Training Workshops
5 x Masterclass presentations Marketing Strategy + Content Marketing, August 2015
- Adelaide Showgrounds & Adelaide Hills Farmers Markets
Masterclass presentation, Content Marketing, May 2015
- SA Tourism Industry Council Tourism Conference
Masterclass Presentation, Email Marketing, May 2015
- Tourism Greater Geelong and The Bellarine Training Summit
2 x Masterclass presentations, Website Marketing + Content Marketing, March 2015
- Victoria's International Exchange 2014
Keynote presentation, SEO, November 2014
- Adelaide Hills Tourism
Masterclass presentation, Website Marketing + Content Marketing, August 2014
- 2014 Tasmania Tourism Conference
Masterclass presentation, Content Marketing, August 2014
- South Australian Tourism Industry Council Conference
Masterclass Presentation, SEO, May 2012
- SATIC Regional Workshops
11 Masterclass presentations throughout Regional SA, Website Marketing, 2012
Rebecca's energetic, professional, and informative approach made her the ideal speaker for captivating a range of audiences.
I loved Rebecca’s presentation at Melbourne’s Tourism Fest in the West Conference ‘The Art of Leveraging the Power of Social Media with Engaging Photos and Videos’. It was jam-packed with useful tips, ideas and strategies for enhancing digital communication. Whilst I have heard many presentations on social media, this was by far one of the best. I am sure I am not alone in saying that I could of listened to Rebecca all day! Her energetic, professional, and informative approach made her the ideal speaker for captivating a range of audiences. I definitely recommend her and Tourism eSchool as speakers at Tourism events!
Speak to us about your
If you are planning a tourism industry conference or workshop, and would like to get us involved, then we’d love to put together a proposal for your requirements.
Simply click on the link below, and email us your requirements, and we will be in touch as soon as possible!