Speaking + MASTERCLASS
Do you want to help inspire and motivate Covid-19 recovery for your tourism industry at your next conference, industry webinar or training day?
Since 2013, we've delivered keynote presentations (both live and virtual) and facilitated masterclasses at tourism industry conferences and training events across Australia. It is incredibly important to us that our presentations are based on real-life case studies, but also offer actionable tasks so delegates are inspired to make change, and also feel empowered to implement to actually improve their marketing outcomes.
We engaged Paige and Rebecca as keynote speakers for our annual Visitor Information Centre conference. Their three presentations were filled with relevant information, advice and practical exercises that the Visitor staff could immediately take back to their centres to implement. Feedback from delegates were that they found the sessions inspiring and motivating. Managers relayed to me that they were looking forward to taking the learnings from the sessions and conducting their own training in light of Tourism eSchool’s information rich content, which was the objective of the conference. The inclusion of Paige and Rebecca in our program helped to ensure our conference was seen as a valuable experience and very worthwhile attending.
They were both highly captivating and professional from beginning to end proving to be a true asset for our program.
We were lucky enough to have acquired both Rebecca and Paige for our inaugural Training Summit held in Geelong. They were both highly captivating and professional from beginning to end proving to be a true asset for our program. Having such a diverse array of businesses in attendance, ensuring everyone benefits can prove tough to most presenters but Rebecca and Paige skilfully enabled everyone to walk away with valuable learning’s that they could easily implement. The high quality post presentation material made available to all the attendees was an exceptional added bonus and highly useful.
When invited to deliver a keynote presentation, we use use relevant insights, stories and case studies to tailor our presentations for the requirements of the audience to ensure maximum relevance, inspiration yet practical actions and engagement.
Following are a snapshot of some of our recent speaking topics, focusing on practical yet inspiring outcomes to to address the challenging, complex and uncertain times the tourism sector are operating in.
Destinations, Visitor Servicing + Local Government Focus
- Best practice destination marketing principles for DMO's.
- How Visitor Centres create more value to their local industry, communities + environment
- Responsible destination marketing - why it's time for a destination marketing re-think
- Your local community - how to bring your local community into the heart of your visitor economy.
Tourism Operators Focus
- Purpose Led Experiences - Evolving your experience to attract travellers wanting more from their travel experiences.
- Exceptional Experience Design: How to connect with the hearts and minds of your customers.
- The post covid world - The Changed Consumer and Pivoting Experience Development.
- The Art of Managing your Brand Reputation to Breed Raving Advocates in challenging times.
Rebecca was a highlight of our VIC Summit. Addressing an audience that can be resistant to social and digital media, Rebecca nailed the approach and presented concise, practical and simple examples of how those present could immediately implement a social media strategy. Post event feedback described Rebecca as ‘inspiring’ and ‘understanding of our needs’ and she rated extremely highly from all delegates. Information is one thing, delivery is the key and Rebecca hits the mark every time. I look forward to engaging Rebecca again in the future and recommend her highly.
I have engaged both Rebecca and Paige as workshop presenters for the Tourism Fest in the West conferences in both 2015 and 2016. They are a great duo, incredibly professional and really know their stuff. There is so much happening in social media and the online world and they are across it all, and deliver this in a highly practical and user-friendly way. I have received excellent feedback from both their workshop presentations.
In just 30 minutes Paige took an audience who knew very little about SEO, let alone how to approach it, and turned them into a group of motivated marketers who were ready to fire up their SEO strategy. Her honesty and humour made such a lasting impact that her presentation stands out as one of the highlights of the ATE International Media Marketplace New Media Workshop. If a 30 minute presentation can give you the boost you need to get started on your SEO strategy then just think about how valuable more time with Paige could be!
We deliver extremely practical masterclasses at conferences and training events, offering insight coupled with actionable tasks, allowing operators to walk away feeling excited, empowered and most importantly, motivated, to implement their new learnings.
We recommend a minimum of 1 hour including to deliver our masterclasses, which allows time for content delivery and Q&A. If time permits, we can also include short tasks for delegates to complete.
During Covid-19 , we are able to provide engaging live and interactive training via webinars such as our Covid-19 Webinar for Australian Regional Tourism. and have also delivery online training for many Tourism Businesses around Australia, such as for South Australia Tourism Commission.
We facilitate tourism marketing masterclasses from 101 through to advanced learning, on the following topics:
- Storytelling - Operator or Destination focused
- Experience Development
- Purpose led brands
- Marketing Strategy
- Website Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Advocacy
- Visual Marketing
- Digital Visitor Servicing
I attended Rebecca's workshop at the Tasmania Tourism Conference in August 2014 on how to use images in social media to grow bookings and sales and it was fantastic. She shared lots of practical advice I could use straight away in my role. If you get the opportunity to hear Paige or Rebecca speak, I totally recommend it.
We were absolutely delighted to have Paige as our speaker at the 2016 Cradle Coast Regional Tourism Forum. It’s never an easy feat being the last presenter of the day, but Paige was exceptionally fun, engaging, quirky, to the point, and took a room full of delegates (100+) on a journey of how to design tourism experiences that breed raving brand advocates in under 45 minutes. The local contextualisation and her engagement with our delegates was both insightful and appreciated as it gave them an understanding of “less is more” and “simple can be best”. Our delegates have given feedback that her presentation was one of the best in the day!
Rebecca's presentation was interactive and fantastic to listen to a fresh approach with content pitched at a level higher, which is what I needed.
I attended Rebecca's social media workshop at the Tasmanian Tourism Conference. Her presentation was interactive and it was fantastic to listen to a fresh approach with content pitched at a level higher than the basic introduction (or 101's) of social media, which is what I needed. Thank you Rebecca, I have already applied some of the information that you shared to further enhance our approach to marketing and existing social media activities.
I loved the vibrant energy Paige created in her conference session on 'Inspiring and Converting Travellers with Telling Your Story' at the SA Tourism Conference. Everyone was writing and typing like crazy to capture all of the valuable information Paige had to share with South Australia's tourism professionals. I appreciated the actionable content with recommendations for best practice video, websites and blogs to explore, along with many 'How To' tips to follow.
Whilst in-person speaking at events has been a bit quieter thanks to Covid travel restrictions, we'd delighted to be back supporting our beloved industry with live speaking again below.
Australian Regional Tourism Convention, October 2022
We have been fortunate to present at the following conferences, training days and workshops.
- VisitCanberra Tourism Reboot Conference June 2022
- SA Visitor Centre Conference, May 2022
- Keynote 1 - Aligning your visitor servicing activities to your Destination's Visitor Personas
- Keynote 2 - Creating Exceptional Visitor Centres
- Masterclass - Visitor Persona Mapping
- Mornington Peninsula Reboot Program. 5 Module Mentoring Program (Feb - April 22).
- Victorian Visitor Information Services Summit-Collaborative Digital Visitor Servicing, November 2021
- Northern Beaches Council - Tourism Mentoring Program
4 Module Mentoring Program (February - March 2021)
- Tenterfield Shire + New England Shire Mentoring Program, October - December 2020
6 Modules on Marketing Strategy, Product Experience Development, Content Marketing, Website Marketing, Blogging, SEO, Social Media, Online Reputation Management, Customer Advocacy.
- South Australian Tourism Commission
Tourism Marketing Academy – COVID-19 Reboot
7 Modules on Marketing Strategy, Product Experience Development, Content Marketing, Website Marketing, Blogging, SEO, Social Media, Online Reputation Management, Advocacy. Run in April and September.
- Clare Valley Tourism Region, September 2020
Workshop Presentation on educating local Tourism Experiences on Storytelling and Social Media Marketing.
- Australian Regional Tourism - What Tourism Businesses Can Do to Navigate Covid-19.
- Local Government NSW Tourism Conference, March 2020 Keynote and Masterclasses on Customer Journey Mapping
- Australian Regional Tourism Convention
Workshop Presentation on Educating Regional Stakeholders on the Value of Tourism, October 2019
- Local Government NSW Tourism Conference
Keynote Presentation, Experience Development (Main Conference) and Exceptional Visitor Centres Presentation and Workshop Facilitator (AVIC Summit)
- Cradle Coast Marketing Mentoring Program, May-August 2019
6 Modules on Marketing Strategy, Product Experience Development, Content Marketing, Website Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Reputation Management, Advocacy
- Clare Valley Regional Tourism Conference,
Keynote on Experience Development + Customer Advocacy, June 2019
- Hobsons Bay City Council Workshop, Experience Development, Content Marketing, Online Reputation Management, Location + Advocacy Marketing, + Website Optimisation
- Adelaide Hills Tourism Marketing Workshop
Masterclass presentation, Blogging + Search Engine Optimisation, May 2018
- South Australia Visitor Information Centre Conference
Keynote presentation, Online Visitor Servicing, May 2018
- 2018 Tasmanian Tourism Conference
2 x Keynote Presentations, Social Media, Online Reputation Management, Online Customer Sale + Customer Advocacy, May 2018
- Tourism Tropical North Queensland's Small Business Workshop
Masterclass presentation, Blogging + Email Marketing, March 2018
- Australian Regional Tourism Convention
Keynote + Masterclass presentations, Visitor Servicing Towards 2030, October 2017
- South Australian Tourism Industry Council Service IQ Workshop + Webinar
Masterclass presentations, Blogging, SEO + Storytelling, July/August 2017
- Daylesford + Macedon Ranges Annual Tourism Conference
Keynote Presentation, Customer Advocacy + Online Reputation Management, May 2017
- Western Melbourne Digital Fest in the West Marketing Mentoring Program
4 Modules on Product Experience Development, Content Marketing + Online Reputation Management, May/June 2017
- International Federation for IT in Travel + Tourism (IFITT Talk) + UniSA
Keynote presentation, Email Marketing, September 2016
- Cradle Coast Regional Tourism Forum
Keynote presentation, Customer Experience, July 2016
- Mackay Industry Training Workshop
Masterclass presentation, Website Marketing, Social Media + Email Marketing, June 2016
- Tourism Tropical North Queensland Digital Marketing Mentoring Program
4 Modules on Product Experience Development, Website Marketing, Content Marketing + Online Reputation Management, May 2016
- Fleurieu Food
Masterclass Presentation Content Marketing, May 2016
- South Australian Tourism Industry Conference
Keynote presentation, Storytelling + Blogging, June 2016
- Limestone Coast Collaborative Workshop
Masterclass presentation, Content Marketing, March 2016
- 2016 Mackay Region Tourism & Events Leadership Forum
Masterclass presentation, Content Marketing + Website Marketing, March 2016
- Townsville Enterprises Tourism & Events Development Conference
Keynote presentation, Email Marketing, March 2016
- Melbourne's Tourism Fest in the West
Masterclass presentation, Blogging, February 2016
- Victoria Visitor Information Centre Summit
Keynote presentation, Social Media, August 2015
- Tourism Industry Council Tasmania Training Workshops
5 x Masterclass presentations Marketing Strategy + Content Marketing, August 2015
- Social Media Tourism Symposium (#SoMeT15AU)
Keynote presentation, Email Marketing, July 2015
- Melbourne's Tourism Fest in the West
Keynote presentation, Social Advocacy, May 2015
- Adelaide Showgrounds & Adelaide Hills Farmers Markets
Masterclass presentation, Content Marketing, May 2015
- SA Tourism Industry Council Tourism Conference
Masterclass Presentation, Email Marketing, May 2015
- Tourism Greater Geelong and The Bellarine Training Summit
2 x Masterclass presentations, Website Marketing + Content Marketing, March 2015
- SA State Visitor Information Centre Conference
Keynote presentation, Social Media, March 2015
- Victoria's International Exchange 2014
Keynote presentation, SEO, November 2014
- 2014 Australian Regional Tourism Network Convention
Keynote presentation, Blogging, October 2014
- Adelaide Hills Tourism
Masterclass presentation, Website Marketing + Content Marketing, August 2014
- 2014 Tasmania Tourism Conference
Masterclass presentation, Content Marketing, August 2014
- Tourism Australia's Australian Tourism Exchange New Media Workshop
2 x keynote presentations, SEO + Email Marketing, May 2014
- Tourism Central Australia Conference
2 x Keynote presentations, SEO + Content Marketing, October 2013
- South Australian Tourism Industry Council Conference
Masterclass Presentation, SEO, May 2012
- SATIC Regional Workshops
11 Masterclass presentations throughout Regional SA, Website Marketing, 2012
Rebecca's energetic, professional, and informative approach made her the ideal speaker for captivating a range of audiences.
I loved Rebecca’s presentation at Melbourne’s Tourism Fest in the West Conference ‘The Art of Leveraging the Power of Social Media with Engaging Photos and Videos’. It was jam-packed with useful tips, ideas and strategies for enhancing digital communication. Whilst I have heard many presentations on social media, this was by far one of the best. I am sure I am not alone in saying that I could of listened to Rebecca all day! Her energetic, professional, and informative approach made her the ideal speaker for captivating a range of audiences. I definitely recommend her and Tourism eSchool as speakers at Tourism events!
Speak to us about your
If you are planning a tourism industry conference or workshop, and would like to get us involved, then we’d love to put together a proposal for your requirements.
Simply click on the link below, and email us your requirements, and we will be in touch as soon as possible!