Since 2013, we've delivered over 25 keynote presentations (both live and virtual) at tourism industry conferences and forums across Australia.
It is incredibly important to us that our presentations are thought provoking and grounded in real life learnings from case studies, and are also balanced with practical outcomes so participants are inspired to make change, and feel empowered to implement their learnings.
The inclusion of Paige and Rebecca in our program helped to ensure our conference was seen as a valuable experience and very worthwhile attending.
We engaged Paige and Rebecca as keynote speakers for our annual Visitor Information Centre conference. Their three presentations were filled with relevant information, advice and practical exercises that the Visitor staff could immediately take back to their centres to implement. Feedback from delegates were that they found the sessions inspiring and motivating. Managers relayed to me that they were looking forward to taking the learnings from the sessions and conducting their own training in light of Tourism eSchool’s information rich content, which was the objective of the conference. The inclusion of Paige and Rebecca in our program helped to ensure our conference was seen as a valuable experience and very worthwhile attending.
As a team of dedicated life-long learners, collectively we have a breadth of skills, experience and knowledge that we are constantly building on through our own professional development to craft relevant and thought provoking learning journeys for the industry.
We pride ourselves on delivering content that is based on 'new thinking' - and constantly challenge ourselves to take complex information, and distil it into insights that are meaningful for businesses who are operating in an ever-changing landscape.
So when invited to deliver a keynote presentation, we use use relevant insights, stories and case studies to tailor our presentations for the requirements of the audience to ensure maximum relevance, inspiration yet practical actions and engagement.
Drawing on the our collective knowledge, we work proactively with conference organisers to plan an engaging presentation based on the program theme and desired outcome for the delegates.
We create brand new topics for each of our presentations; reflecting the current challenges or opportunities for the visitor economy, and to inspire new thinking to help address the challenging, complex and uncertain times for the sector.
Below is a snapshot of the topics from recent presentations.
For Destinations, Visitor Servicing teams + Local Government
- Best practice destination marketing principles for DMO's.
- How Visitor Centres create more value to their local industry, communities and environment
- Responsible destination marketing - why it's time for a destination marketing re-think
- Your local community - how to bring your local community into the heart of your visitor economy.
For Tourism Operators
- Creating Purpose Led Businesses - Evolving tourism businesses to become resilient, sustainable and inclusive
- Exceptional Experience Design - How to connect with the hearts and minds of your customers.
- The post COVID world - The Changed Consumer and Evolving Experience Design
- Managing your Brand Reputation to Breed Raving Advocates in challenging times.
We have been fortunate to present at the following conferences and forums.
- Australian Regional Tourism Convention, October 2022
- VisitCanberra Tourism Reboot Conference June 2022
- SA Visitor Centre Conference, May 2022
- Keynote 1 - Aligning your visitor servicing activities to your Destination's Visitor Personas
- Keynote 2 - Creating Exceptional Visitor Centres
- Masterclass - Visitor Persona Mapping
- Victorian Visitor Information Services Summit-Collaborative Digital Visitor Servicing, November 2021
- Australian Regional Tourism - What Tourism Businesses Can Do to Navigate Covid-19.
- Local Government NSW Tourism Conference, March 2020 Keynote on Customer Journey Mapping
- Local Government NSW Tourism Conference
Keynote Presentation, Experience Development (Main Conference) and Exceptional Visitor Centres Presentation and Workshop Facilitator (AVIC Summit)
- Clare Valley Regional Tourism Conference,
Keynote on Experience Development + Customer Advocacy, June 2019
- South Australia Visitor Information Centre Conference
Keynote presentation, Online Visitor Servicing, May 2018
- 2018 Tasmanian Tourism Conference
2 x Keynote Presentations, Social Media, Online Reputation Management, Online Customer Sale + Customer Advocacy, May 2018
- Australian Regional Tourism Convention
Keynote + Masterclass presentations, Visitor Servicing Towards 2030, October 2017
- Daylesford + Macedon Ranges Annual Tourism Conference
Keynote Presentation, Customer Advocacy + Online Reputation Management, May 2017
- International Federation for IT in Travel + Tourism (IFITT Talk) + UniSA
Keynote presentation, Email Marketing, September 2016
- Cradle Coast Regional Tourism Forum
Keynote presentation, Customer Experience, July 2016
- South Australian Tourism Industry Conference
Keynote presentation, Storytelling + Blogging, June 2016
- Townsville Enterprises Tourism & Events Development Conference
Keynote presentation, Email Marketing, March 2016
- Victoria Visitor Information Centre Summit
Keynote presentation, Social Media, August 2015
- Social Media Tourism Symposium (#SoMeT15AU)
Keynote presentation, Email Marketing, July 2015
- Melbourne's Tourism Fest in the West
Keynote presentation, Social Advocacy, May 2015
- SA State Visitor Information Centre Conference
Keynote presentation, Social Media, March 2015
- Victoria's International Exchange 2014
Keynote presentation, SEO, November 2014
- 2014 Australian Regional Tourism Network Convention
Keynote presentation, Blogging, October 2014
- Tourism Australia's Australian Tourism Exchange New Media Workshop
2 x keynote presentations, SEO + Email Marketing, May 2014
- Tourism Central Australia Conference
2 x Keynote presentations, SEO + Content Marketing, October 2013
We were absolutely delighted to have Paige as our speaker at the 2016 Cradle Coast Regional Tourism Forum. It’s never an easy feat being the last presenter of the day, but Paige was exceptionally fun, engaging, quirky, to the point, and took a room full of delegates (100+) on a journey of how to design tourism experiences that breed raving brand advocates in under 45 minutes. The local contextualisation and her engagement with our delegates was both insightful and appreciated as it gave them an understanding of “less is more” and “simple can be best”. Our delegates have given feedback that her presentation was one of the best in the day!