We have had great results since doing the Social Media eCourse. Facebook is now our 3rd (from 10th) top referrer to our website and in our top 8 booking source for reservations made. Over $9000 in bookings (Sept 13) can be directly attributed from Facebook!
I also loved the relaxed, interactive and honest approach. Interaction with Paige and Rebecca was a key benefit. I absolutely recommend Tourism eSchool to others in the Tourism industry, it is very professional, extremely well organised and coordinated.
Your Mentors, Paige & Rebecca!
For over 15 years, we’ve worked with dozens of tourism operators on their marketing requirements. We’ve helped them grow their businesses through strategy development, product development, trade marketing and online marketing training and implementation.
The majority of our tourism clients have always struggled to market their business effectively. To help our clients, and now you, we started Tourism eSchool to provide the training, guidance and confidence for tourism operators to market their business well.
Join us in a flexible, supportive online learning environment and let us show you how to use Facebook to strategically to grow you bookings and sales.
What you will learn in this eCourse...
Module 1: Facebook Strategy, Page Optimisation & Management
- Why you need to be on Facebook & how it fits in your marketing strategy
- How to set up your Page for the best chance of success
- Time saving Page monitoring and management tips and tools
- Best practice Facebook reputation management tips and case studies on what not to do!
- Important legal requirements of managing a Facebook Page
Module 2: Rock your Facebook Content
- Learn how to get more customers engaging, talking about and sharing your content.
- Learn tips on how to create the perfect Facebook updates.
- Learn how to come up with a ongoing supply of great content ideas your Fans will love.
- Learn how to free tools to turn your content from wow to amazing.
Module 3: Attract, Engage, Convert & Amplify
- Learn how to grow a fan base of more of your ideal customers.
- Learn how to convert more of your Facebook fans into buyers.
- How to get your Facebook fans to help market your business or region for you.
- Learn from best practice case studies of brands rocking their Facebook marketing.
Module 4: Facebook Advertising
- How to use Facebook Advertising to supercharge your Facebook Results!
- Learn how to set up and use Facebook Power Editor.
- Learn how to create your own Facebook Advertising Campaign that helps you meet your business goals.
- Learn how to get positive return on investment with your Ads.
Module 5: Measuring Facebook Success
- Learn what to track, measure and monitor to ensure Facebook is generating a positive return on investment.
- Learn the key metrics you need to monitor in Facebook Insights (tip its not all of them!).
- Learn how to set up Google Analytics so you can easily track your Facebook marketing efforts.
What do you get in this eCourse?
This eCourse consists of the following learning materials:
- 5 easy to digest, super-helpful workbooks which breakdown the module content
- 5 pre-recorded training webinars to assist you to gain a thorough understanding of the eCourse content, plus bonus ‘How-to” training videos on how to set up your Page and use Photo editing software.
- 4 pre-recorded interviews with leading tourism brands rocking their Facebook Marketing.
- Action orientated tasks to help create a Facebook Marketing Action Plan that is specific for your tourism business needs
Since undertaking the Social Media, Enewsletters & Blogging for Tourism Businesses eCourse, I have been able to confidently start my blog, and successfully gain referrals from my Facebook page to my website after learning new posting techniques, which has resulted in qualified leads for my business.
The eCourse also gave me the information and confidence I needed to run a series of Facebook Advertising campaigns, which have increased my reach and doubled the number of qualified likes on my Business Page since May 2013. This has also resulted in increased engagement on my page, and additional leads to my website. Not only have these skills benefitted my business, they have also enabled me to share my passion for all things Barossa in a very enjoyable and productive way.
This eCourse is perfect for you if..
- You’re committed to learning how to increase sales from your Facebook marketing efforts.
- You’re a small to medium sized tourism business either new to or well established on Facebook.
- You manage a destination’s Facebook page as part of your wider marketing role.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- We want you to feel completely confident that your time and money will be well spent in the eCourse.
- If you feel you haven’t received value for money we offer a 100% refund of our eCourse fees.
- Refund conditions: We just ask you to submit a completed copy of your workbook activities within 30 business days from when you enrol.
You'll also receive LIFETIME ACCESS to eCourse Content
On top of our 100% money back guarantee, we offer Lifetime Access to the eCourse content.
So, if you don’t complete the eCourse during the allocated timeframe you don’t need to worry, as you will be able to access the content for the lifetime of the course.
So, everytime we update the content, you will receive the updates, and you will also be able to stay a member of our private mastermind group! It’s like a gift that keeps on giving!
The eCourse exceeded my expectations, I thought it was great value. The bonus tutorial on Facebook was awesome and really supplemented the other tutorials. The Social Media eCourse makes online marketing manageable for time poor tourism operators.
A value packed investment!
Contains 5 comprehensive modules
100% money back guarantee
Lifetime access to eCourse content
Access exclusive member offers
Access to eCourse mentors, Paige & Rebecca
Learn when and where it suits you, at your own pace
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t like the idea of online training. I prefer face-to-face training workshops where I can ask questions.
All participants have access to Paige & Rebecca to ask questions during our live webinars, private online support forum or email.
As you work through the training and apply your learnings, we are there to help you with the answers as you go, in comparison to a 1 day workshop, where you only have access to a facilitator for the duration of the workshop.