The Limestone Coast Marketing Mentoring Program aims to educate, inspire and empower Limestone Coast Tourism Operators to take positive action to market their business & region to drive demand and destination desirability.
The program is FREE for tourism operators in the Limestone Coast Tourism Region however places are limited.
Your Marketing Mentors
Paige Rowett & Rebecca White will be your mentors. They are the Directors of Tourism eSchool, an online training platform for tourism businesses across Australia. For 15 years, they’ve worked with dozens of tourism operators on their marketing, helping them grow their businesses through strategy development, product development, trade marketing and online marketing training and implementation.
Over a 5 month period from August to December 2014, Paige & Rebecca will deliver 4 live workshops and webinars on best practice tourism marketing principles and implementation guidelines.
The delivery of the workshops will be accompanied by suite of learning materials and a private online mentoring forum – giving operators 5 months of ongoing support and motivation to confidently implement key learnings.
What will participants learn?
- The latest marketing strategies and tactics specific for tourism businesses, which will be tailored for the needs of the participants and also the region
- There will be a focus on online marketing tactics such as social media, SEO, website marketing and online reputation management
- Each mentoring session will cover key concepts and practical ‘how to’ information
- Participants will be provided activities to complete after each mentoring session
- Tuesday 22nd July. Information session for interested participants 10.30am
- Friday 8 August. Program commences. Face to face workshop (Mt Gambier). 3 hours (Time tbc)
- Tuesday 16 September 2014. Online webinar 10am – 12 noon
- Tuesday 14 October 2014. Online webinar 10am – 12 noon
- Tuesday 11 November 2014. Online webinar 10am – 12 noon
How much time will participants need to commit to the program?
In addition to the time required for the workshops, participants will also need to allow 2 – 3 hours to complete the activities from each of the workshops.
What if participants are unable to attend a mentoring sessions?
Ideally participants will be able to commit to attending all the mentoring sessions. However if due to unforseen circumstances this can’t be avoided, we will supply a copy of the mentoring sessions activities participants missed.
Program Information Webinar Recording – 22 July 2014
Below is a recording of the Information Webinar we facilited on Tuesday 22 July, which details the program in full. Please take the time to view the webinar if you were unable to attend the session live.
Mentee Resources Access
An initiative of South East Local Government Association and RDA Limestone Coast facilitated by Tourism eSchool.